Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We are a network of more than 3800 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine, Macedonia).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
To grow our Engineering team Valtech Switzerland currently searches for a experienced Cloud engineer
Cloud Engineer (w/m/d)- 80-100%
- You advise our clients which cloud platform (Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, private cloud) to use to address their specific needs and requirements
- You facilitate non-functional requirements gathering like performance, security, compliance, portability, integration and devise the cloud platform design
- You apply infrastructure as code (GitOps) methodology to describe and provision infrastructure services to the cloud
- You work in close collaboration with frontend and backend engineers to support them with the containerization, build, test and deployment automation workflows for their applications
- You work in close collaboration with the service management team to ensure our Service Level Agreements with the client are adhered to
What you offer
- You hold relevant technical education or equivalent level of experience focused technical engineering
- You have worked as system or software engineer and feel comfortable with public cloud deployments
- You feel comfortable with the command line and Git commands as well as with Terraform, Helm charts, Docker, Kubernetes
- You prefer automation over manual work
- You feel comfortable with the command line and Git commands
- You are a proficient German and English communicator
What we offer
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
Fair & Equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Foxtrails, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad Insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of Gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone https://www.valtech.com/about/....
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!