Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We are a network of more than 3800 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine, Macedonia).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
To further grow our sales operation team Valtech Switzerland currently searches for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager
Senior Business Development Manager (w/m/d)
- You are responsible for growing our business via net new clients, new business and new projects within Switzerland
- You support to drive the sales pipeline development forward in close partnership with the local and European marketing team.
- You support the development of key client success case studies and services value proposition development within Valtech
- You identify and engage with prospect organisations to position Valtech solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, references from clients and partners, networking, etc.
- You are responsible for the entire business development/ sales lifecycle from Lead generation/ presales / RFP response / pitch process qualification, strategy definition/ project staffing/ client satisfaction/ account expansion
- You are accountable for a multi-million revenue target surrounding new business generation
- You collaborate with Valtechs key technology platform partners in the region, e.g. Adobe, Microsoft, Sitecore etc.
- You participate in relevant marketing and industry events.
- You keep up with the trends in professional digital agency services and Valtech clients’ industry verticals.
What you offer
- You hold relevant education or related experience within business development/sales roles within the digital agency/tech professional services industry.
- You hold 5+ years’ experience working within a similar role for a digital agency, digital services, consulting or technology partner.
- You hold an existing network of potential clients in the Swiss region.
- You have a demonstrable track records in identifying, pitching and selling multi-year, seven figure digital solution engagements.
- You hold excellent interpersonal, communication, and people skills working with internal teams and client teams
- You are a proficient German and English communicator
What we offer
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
Fair & Equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Foxtrails, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad Insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of Gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone https://www.valtech.com/about/diversity-inclusion/.
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!