Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We are a network of more than 3800 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine, Macedonia).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
To further grow our service operations team Valtech Switzerland currently searches for an experienced IT Service Operations Specialist
IT Service Operations Specialist (w/m/d)- 80-100%
- You support the Valtech business and our clients providing maintenance, service desk and incident support – handling both incidents and service requests for existing infrastructure and applications including server, storage, network, data and applications built by Valtech
- You support the business within both project based and internal based projects you further look to improve and enhance the infrastructure environment.
- You are both client and business facing and are comfortable communicating in regards to the support of application-/ infrastructure issues and problems. Offering quick resolutions and solutions
- You are responsible for both coordinating and providing first, second and third level support
- You are further responsible for Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance and are supporting the reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- You collaborate with nearshore and offshore teams ensuring service operations are maintained and running to the highest standard
- You support our DevOps function internally to facilitate, develop and support better existing infrastructure systems.
- You are proactive as well as reactive- dealing with system issues as they occur but also suggesting, supporting and facilitating with system improvements when needed
- You are flexible and comfortable to support our “on-call” team every couple of weeks
- The above list is not exhaustive of all responsibilities
What you offer
- You hold relevant technical education or equivalent level of experience within the following areas or similar : systems engineering, internal IT, service engineering, network administration, IT support, system administration etc.
- You have 5+ years within a similar position focused on service management, systems engineering, network engineering, first/second/third level support or similar
- You understand and have working experience working within both Linux and Windows environments
- Experience within Virtualization Environments, with Docker/Kubernetes/Containerized Solutions or CMS Systems (Sitecore, AEM etc.) are an advantage but not essential
- You are customer centric and enjoy working within a service operations position
- You are a proficient German and English communicator
What we offer
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
Fair & Equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Foxtrails, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad Insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of Gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone https://www.valtech.com/about/diversity-inclusion/.
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!
Valtech does not accept applications through recruitment agencies for this position. All applications will be treated as direct applications