Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with their consumers across digital and physical touch points, whilst optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We deliver innovation with a purpose. While our expertise is experience design, technology and marketing, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients. Challenges where we re-imagine the customer journey and build new connected experiences. Challenges where we make data work in this new era and help our clients transform the way they operate and optimize business-critical digital platforms for multichannel commerce and marketing.
From discovery to optimization clients trust Valtech to remove complexity and deliver innovative, frictionless solutions that close the experience gap between customer expectation and reality.
We are a network of more than 3,500 makers, thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with 51 offices in 18 countries, (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Mexico, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States).
Due to ongoing business success and to further grow our team Valtech Switzerland currently searches for an experienced Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager (w/m/d)
- You support Valtech Clients and Valtech Project Teams both locally and globally to drive project vision, objectives and take ultimate responsibility for delivering high quality solutions
- You take responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of large-scale complex projects/programmes, ensuring both timely and high quality delivery that is within scope and budget.
- You are the key point of contact. You monitor and control resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget and manage the expectations of all project stakeholders.
- You are flexible and can adopt and adapt your project management methodologies and tools, selecting appropriately from plan-driven/predictive approaches or more adaptive (iterative and agile) approaches when leading projects (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe etc.)
- You ensure that effective project control, change control, risk management and testing processes are maintained
- You guide and support one or more cross-functional project teams by owning the vision for a release, deciding the priority and details of features to build, accepting features after implementation, and accepting the release.
- You take responsibility for project planning, status update reporting and compliance of projects to project management best practices.
- You care about the people around you and the quality of work you deliver
- You innovate and challenge the status-quo and ensure the delivery of state of the art solutions.
- You share your knowledge with our clients, your team, your projects and the people around you.
What you bring
- You hold relevant Technical Education or equivalent level of experience within technical projects
- You have 8 years+ experienced within the Project or Program management of large, high value (+2M) scale projects/programmes
- You are experienced within holding responsibility for large scale programmes from greenfield conception phase to client handover
- You are experienced and knowledgeable within working with modern Agile methodologies
- You are a supportive leader internally and understand how to help develop and nurture project teams
- You are a trusted client advisor who nurtures and develops working relationships
- You are able to work both within a team environment and individually
- You are a proficient German and English communicator (French is a further advantage but not essential)
What we offer
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
Fair & Equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Skiing, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad Insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of Gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone https://www.valtech.com/about/diversity-inclusion/.
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!
Valtech does not accept applications through recruitment agencies for this position. All applications will be treated as direct applications